• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tx Guys: Crystal Beach trip this Saturday!

CanonNinja

Figured I'd make a quick thread to see if any other OD iron owners in south Texas/Houston area would be interested in tagging along to a beach party I organized for this weekend. About 30 friends of mine are coming out, and I'm bringing the Deuce out there. The more the merrier!

littlebob

Thanks for the invite. I would love to meet another member in the area as my wife has a friend that lives in Dickison, TX in between Housten and Galveston. She could visit and I could meet you. Too short notice and both kids play soccer, so if you do something this summer PM me.
littlebob

CanonNinja

Right on.. Im sure we'll have another beach trip in warmer weather soon. I few guys from the museum want to go out to the beach as well, so maybe we can plan an OD Iron Beach invasion

txdodge43man

I d love to hit the beach i my duce but It will be later on this year. Ill let yall know and mabye set up a few more guys with MV'S to go as well and just invade the beach.

Barrman

I will be in Houston all day Saturday with my son is getting an award at the Fatstock show. My wife has told me no military vehicle parts side trips or visits this trip. So I am out.

txdodge43man,
Are you on Nichols Saw Mill road? My sister lives off it and she keeps telling me there is a truck like one of mine behind a house there. I haven't been to here place in a few months to check it out.

CanonNinja

Re: RE: Tx Guys: Crystal Beach trip this Saturday!

txdodge43man said:
I d love to hit the beach i my duce but It will be later on this year. Ill let yall know and mabye set up a few more guys with MV'S to go as well and just invade the beach.

Charles Jr?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks