• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unity spotlight

Cantos

Hi,
I want to mount a unity spotlight by my m1009.
Now the problem, I can't find a bracket/instalation kit. I need the kit 27 and if I order the kit by unity, they ship it only as a pack for more than 45$.
Anybody an idea?

Cantos

No, I bought the light on ebay without a mount bracket. After buying the spotlight I found the mount at the unity shop, but the shippingrate is higher than the price of the item.
Thanks for the link.

Last edited:

Cantos

Well, I spoke with O´Reillys, they told me, they only ship in the states. Now I´,m back on the beginning.
Could anybody here ship this item to me (Germany), I´ll pay for all rates per PayPal, so nobody has a risk to loose money.
Thanks

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
After tax, it would be close to $50 from the store plus shipping and customs fees. Is that still going to be cheaper? Someone on the east coast might be cheaper.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks