• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Universal adjustable fuel sending unit?

biggus

I am finding that the fuel sending units for my 77' M880 are nearly impossible to find. I am looking at a Datcon universal adjustable sending unit that is within the ohm range for my guage, assuming that it is 5-10 full and 60-75 empty.
Has anyone used on of these, plus can anyone tell me the flange openning on the tank, whether it is screw down or bolt on and approx. openning size.

I just want to be prepared when the tank is dropped and have something that will fit, or close to fitting.

N1265

A lot of the time the only thing that is wrong with the sending unit is that the float gets a hole in it. Thay can be had on e-bay for $10 . ( I think )

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks