• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unusual FLASHER issues M818

Tranham

Ok, been having some trouble with turn signals for about a year. Sometimes working great, sometimes would stop working after truck had been sitting a while and coming on after driving a bit. So , I assumed, last week flasher died. Went to friends house that had a take off. It did not work. Took his working one from m35 and put it on mine. Worked fine with the truck not started. He let me borrow it for the weekend as I planned to use it. Soon as I drove it a short distance to the first turn it stayed solid. However this time the right turn signal kept working for a while then after a few miles it stopped. Came home and went to bed. Tried this morning same thing. Works fine with truck off. Turn on engine and rev it up and the left doesn't work or 4 ways. Right will work for a while and quit. Checked ground for good contact at flasher. Anyone????aua

Robert

catskillpond

Let me know had all mine working replaced all the rotted wires went to move and check the lights left turnsignal stays lit on arm but no lights lit tried to figure out what else i worked on I guess ill deal with it this weekend

catskillpond

Found our problem added marker lights and they were shorting out in bulb socket poorly made they were all aluminum too.

Also where wires went into front light housing they ha frayed and were rubbing against each other.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks