• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Upcoming events

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Would it be possible to put the state ( like classified ads) on upcoming event threads? Events may be within driving distance but if someone doesn't know that town they might not bother to look into it. Also I think it would bring attention to the thread.
Thanks Micro

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put the city, state, date, and event name in the title of every event I create.

Here's my Memorial Day Parade thread. I work very hard to answer all conceivable questions in the thread to make it easy on the people attending.

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...2018-Memorial-Day-Parade-amp-Pizza&highlight=

patracy: I've coordinated military vehicle events for the past 14 years. Please keep my threads in mind when you think about how to build in new functionality to the site. I hope they provide some inspiration or assistance to you. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how I orchestrate events. :)