• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Update on the '77 M880

Milt51

After a complete cleaning of the interior and working out a few bugs, we took the '77 out to the ranch. Gathered a few parts from the '76, then went to find the roughest country we could 4 wheel through. The old warhorse came through with flying colors. Everything works but the lights!

Milt

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Even with the open axle differentials, with the transfer in low-lock, the truck is just about unstoppable. And find me a military vehicle that runs 75 mph+ stock! I've had mine since 1989 and use it for almost everything!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks