• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

update to my "when is engough enough" post & p

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
hello all,

This post is in reference to my earlier post (back in april i believe) about the guy who bought alot of M43 parts from me and never bothered to come get them............ well, I sent him a certified letter which he did in fact sign fo indicating may 31st as the cutoff date to claim the parts or they would be resold to recover my storage costs........... The 31st came and went and now the lot is for sale:

1ea NOS m43 outer w/s frame
2ea M43 rear bench seats
asstd M43 interior compartment doors (about 8-10 of them)
asstd M43 heater/vent ducting, controls
t/o M 43 rear doors minus glass-- excellent shape with hinges and latch mechanisms

This stuff is all crated and was awaiting pickup from this other gentleman........ the price he originally paid me was 500 for the parts......... I just want all this stuff out of here and want to recover my storage fees so the first $250 takes it

thanks

Ziggy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks