• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Updated manual(electric) CTIS DIAGRAM

Ronmar

If I remember correctly there is a particular sequence in how to make that work?
Yes, but wired this way it is a little more intuitive.
1. Turn on power switch. In my case this also powers the digital air gauge.
2. Select inflate
3. Momentarily press action switch to pressurize the system.
4. Read tire pressure on air gauge.
From this configuration you can inflate or deflate.

To inflate, with selector switch in inflate position, use action button to add air to tires. I recommend doing this in long pulses(3-5 seconds on, 10 seconds off) to maintain wet tank and brake system pressures. You can check pressure each time you release the action button.

With the gauge pressurized/reading tire pressure, to Deflate, move selector to deflate position and press action button.
If you release the button when the gauge reads 7PSI(~2 second button push), the dump will slow and stop by itself in about 30 seconds. One of these cycles drops the tire pressure about 6PSI.

To halt the deflate immediately, release button, select inflate and give a shot of air With the action button. once the dump stops, you can read tire pressure on the gauge.
The air comes out way faster than it goes in…

When you are done, turning off the power switch vents the PCU and closes the wheel valves until the next use…

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks