• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ural 375d

JeremyB

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone knew what the gear ratio was in the axles of the urals ? Is it compariable to American 5 ton Rockwell axles? Lastly,I see that some of them had v-8 gas engines ,Does anyone know the CID of these engines?

Thank you

KMM4x4

The Ural 375D has been equipped with the engine ZIL-375 which has a fuel consumption as speak there were 70 liters on 100 km. When there were the diesel Urals-4320 he quickly has forced out petrol 375. Now in the Russian army of the 375th it isn't enough. Almost everything Urala diesel. As for transfer number in axes, according to the operation manual it was 8,9 or 8,05. Axes to the Urals-375 and the Urals-4320 as far as I know differ in transfer numbers.
If that else will interest across Uralam, ask. I have a lot of technical literature on military equipment. Than I can I will help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks