• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

used tires in Southeast Georgia

papercu

I found this place today, he has lots of tires, some new most used. Prices are from 30.00 and up depending on size, condition,mounted, unmounted and quantity!
If you need some, email me and I'll give you his phone number
Seem to be a one man operation so I don't know how easy he is to phone.
I'm about a 50 mile round trip from there, if you need any help I'll do what I can.
Sorry no 16 inch tires

http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/militarytrucks/equipment/militarytires

poppop

Hey papercu

I am in Brooklet, not very far away. I did not know Wayne had tires. I may contact him about some. Thanks for the heads up.

Blythewoodjoe

RE: Used tires

Yee, haw! Drove 10 hours and spent 1.5 hours with the guys. Real nice fella's. Brought home the last good 14.5's. Glad I got them. They have a little of everything coming off the base's now. They have hundreds of some 21" tires the marines are using. If you can find some rims for these, you can get a lot cheap tires. They told me they can't find rims for them.

They said they would have web site up and running by this weekend. It's www.recoveredmaterials.net. I haven't tried it yet. If you need tires, they got um.

Here's a picture of my booty (tires).
Joe Trapp

Attachments

Blythewoodjoe

I picked up 11.00's, 14.5's, and a 14.00 for $50 each. Some of the 14.5's where very wore and he didn't have many more 11.00's. All of these where radials, xl's I think. If he had plenty I'm sure almost new ones would have been available. He said the new looking 14.00's would have been $100. He had plenty of 9.00 and 11.00 NDT available, but did say he was trying to fill an order or several hundred on the 11.00 NDT's. Two of the 14.5's where very nice looking. The 14.00 looks almost new. I couldn't believe how many tires they had. They did say they didn't really ship any, but they did say people have trucking company's come by and pick stuff up from time to time. Are 14.00 x 20" tire readily available up north? I just found it hard to believe I could by all the tire I could every use for $50 each. I guess I'm used to the prices for radial 22.5" tire we use on our dump trucks.

Joe Trapp

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks