• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

USMC Discoverd

Keith

While sanding thru 43 years of paint (yellow, red, orange then yellow again and finaly green) I discovered that what I thought was a US Army M 37 is actualy A USMC M 37. So now Im tring ( with out much luck )to figure out how the Marines marked their M 37's. Help!!! :freaked:

Keith

Longhunter7 said:
Keith,

Check out www.garbee.net/~Cabell/

Once there, you will be there for a while!

There is a wealth of information! /DotNetForum/emoticons/cool.gif

Ask and you shall receive. You were not kidding, great site had to add that one to my favorites.
Thanks

Longhunter7

Keith,

There is an added bonus to the excellent Website! Mr. Garbee is a true gentleman, and will answer any questions that you might have!

I have relied on his expertise in the past and found him quite knowlegeable! [thumbzup]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those of you that haven't met Cabell, I met him for the first time at the convoy. Cabell is a great guy to know, knows a bunch and has his hand out to help. I suggest anybody with an M37 or deuce, remember Cabell. Thanks for the help in the convoy Cabell!
Kenny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks