• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Usmc mmg25

hammick

Has anyone reconfigured an MMG25 for 120/240v single phase? I called the manufacturer and they said they have 12 wire genheads and can be rewired using a selector switch or simply rewire to single phase. How involved is this?

rustystud

Has anyone reconfigured an MMG25 for 120/240v single phase? I called the manufacturer and they said they have 12 wire genheads and can be rewired using a selector switch or simply rewire to single phase. How involved is this?
Any 12 wire gen head can be wired in the "Double Delta" configuration. This will give you two 120 volt taps which connected in a panel will give you 240 volts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks