• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

UV 383 Green and Tan Bedliner options 2016

kfrosty

I've been searching for a while and see several threads but most are older.

I'm looking to do something with my HMMWV beds and possibly a M923 bed.

Inside the Hmmwv's, I want to do the bed and possible the entire top of the drive train hump. Then possibly doing the floors instead of the floor insulation.

I want something that matches the 383 Green and Tan.

I've seen about all the items listed on here, but interested in what people have done and results with products out today.

Monstaliner (They have a comparison link but was created back in 2011) U-POL Raptor, Al's Liner, Grizzly Grip, Durabak (Which apparently is Herculiner)

I'm looking for something to do myself. Think I would prefer to roll/brush for the interiors but can live with spraying if I have to.

Thanks for any input.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can get the U-Pol Raptor that is tintable, then had a car paint supply house mix up some tint for you. I did that on a Deuce I did. I sprayed it on the cab floor and the bed floor. Worked and Looked great.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks