• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

veterans sponsored cruise in car show military trucks sat. sept.19th asheboro nc

tacticalmike

saturday september 19th...hobby lobby shopping center. 1520 east dixie drive asheboro nc. 27203
prizes, raffles, car/truck show. 2nd annual event. its for the veterans. come show some support drive your military vehicle. thanks. 0900-until around 4pm.

TB58

I might be able to do that. I have some family stuff that will take precedence but is a maybe at this point. any need to sign up, or just show up?

tacticalmike

im not putting it on so im not sure on that part. ill be in my 5ton and a couple other guys are driving theirs to. if you have to sign up and dont want to there is an army/navy surplus store in the same parking lot and i know we can all park MV in front of their store free.

Last edited:

TB58

Good time meeting people. Some nice cars at the show to drool over. Though I am a little upset at wheelspinner, now I am thinking I should buy a long wheelbase 5 Ton and move my box to it. Now all I need is unlimited funds and time :-D.