• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VIDEO: Russian TU-95 Bear Bomber Shadowed by RAF & French Fighters (Interior View)

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
VIDEO: Russian TU-95 Bear Bomber Shadowed by RAF & French Fighters (Interior View)

I harvested this from the FLIGHTAWARE.COM website's weekly digest email to which I subscribe.

Check it out....

http://theaviationist.com/2015/02/19/video-inside-tu-95-bear/

I love the video effect that slows the counter-rotating props to SLOW MOTION much like seeing spoke-wheels appearing to be rolling backwards on a vehicle that's going forward.

The TU-95 is a very interesting bird.

Carry on.

85CUCVtom

Cool video, the props look awesome. Flights like this are a common occurrence up by Alaska, they say activity has increased as of recently.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a picture somewhere of one of our F4-Js shadowing a Bear back in the 70s. They would leave Vladivostok and fly out to watch the carrier as it left Hawaiian waters.

Fun times.

Nice video and I'm glad they shared it. I like the showing of the belly. Guess to let them know they were armed. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks