• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Viewing classifieds

cbvet

When viewing classifieds, I see the title, & a blank area where there may be printing, but it's so faint I can't read it.
If I open the ad, I get the info, but that's a slow way to go.
Any way to correct?
Thanks for all you do,
Eric
CBVET

mangus580

The theme under forum profile has nothing to do with the classifieds.

cbvet, are you using the black or the green/grey screen?

CCATLETT1984

oh sorry, its the site theme, my bad.
Tolls > my account > select theme
Then pick xpzone (green one) until mike can edit the black theme for the classifieds.

Mike its using white text, just change the CSS for the classifieds to use black.

mangus580

I dont support the black theme. Its only still here because some people complained.

Your choices are to switch to the 'green/grey' theme, or...

when viewing the list, click and drag your mouse across the list.

mangus580

RE: view

Obviously you havent met me ;-)

I have worn glasses since 18 months old. They are commonly used by my 'friends' to light fires, fry ants, and other activities harnessing the sun's energy......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks