• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vin frame number location?

radoslav

In my country the registration only accepts a 17 digit number. I found the other two locations on the wine-left corner of the front windshield and the rear right door pillar.Frame location?

deank

Steel Soldiers Supporter
On my 1986 M1031 the frame location for the VIN is on the top of the frame on the right side behind the cab. I had the bed (work box) off when I found it.

radoslav

On my 1986 M1031 the frame location for the VIN is on the top of the frame on the right side behind the cab. I had the bed (work box) off when I found it.
The number you found is a 9 digit number? I found one near your place on the frame opposite the gas tank. Is there a hidden place on the frame for another 17 digit number.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks