• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VIN Inspection help Gary, In

ROARKY

Purveyor of rusty iron
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello! I am needing assistance getting a VIN inspection done in Gary, In. I am in Ky and will be getting and Indiana Title for my m62a1. This requires a VIN inspection by the local PD. I need someone to go to Gary, IN PD and “pay” for the $5 VIN inspection, take the receipt to the truck and call the number to have an officer do the inspection. Obviously l, Inwill pay for the inspections ms your time as well as postage for the form. I can provide the form, and pay you no problem. I would do this myself except the truck is being picked up in 2 weeks and I cannot get any time off. The Title was awarded to me in Indiana court which is why I have to get an Indiana title even though I live in Ky. Bureaucracy!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks