• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WA newest deuce

yeadon

that was quick. what did you right before it happened. Also, are the hubs flipped? those look like pretty heavy tires for those axles if the hubs aren't flipped.
I was driving back from a buddy's house and there was a little bit of a different noise in 4th gear, it has been there for the past couple of weeks but I could not find the problem tell it was to late. This sucks, all I want to do is drive it!! My search continues for a tranny. And yes the the hubs are flipped. Please help does anyone have a tranny for sale??? CASH in hand :)

Amram

He has some inside the barn. I will go down there and find a good working one and conjure a price out of him.
I am heading down that way to look at a forklift in the Bonney Lake area anyway.

yeadon

He has some inside the barn. I will go down there and find a good working one and conjure a price out of him.
I am heading down that way to look at a forklift in the Bonney Lake area anyway.
If you could that would be great!!! Keep me posted.

wsucougarx

Now Mike, you do realize Brad is planning on rebuilding ALL of his deuces. The one's he has rusted out sitting the trees...he plans on yanking them out and selling all of them. So he'll need all those parts to get them up and running....haha. OK I'll stop now:deadhorse:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks