• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wagner Power Sprayer for truck painting

FreightTrain

Banned
Between 3.0 to 10CFM depending on Nozzle,Fluids,and air pressure.

Lacquers J2 fluid X AA1 air nozzle 30PSI 3.1CFM,50PSI 5.0CFM,and 70PSI 6.4CFM
Enamels J2 xR6 2.9,4.5,and 6.0 at the above PSI
Primers J1 X R4 4.8,7.0,9.4

Air nozzles J1 .082"(2.1MM) and J2 .043"(1.1MM)

emr

Same air for a peressure pot, as a gun , I have a very little experience with a pot, simply put it holds alot more paint,can spray in tighter spots, BUT U have to carry the pot around , or have one heck of a hose, i like the freedom of a reg gun, but everybody is different, U find out how small a reg gun is , i will use the mix a bunch up first idea up there, I like less to clean too, but i guess its not really much, to start out get a cheapy gun and go for it, Randy

FreightTrain

Banned
A pot gun is great for painting large MVs.use the pot for the primer/base color and use a regular gun for the other colors since there is so much area to paint.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks