• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted: Mite wiring diagrams

Mike_Pop

Does anyone have Mite wiring diagrams they can scan or photocopy and send me? I have all of the other manuals except the wiring and I have a few things that aren't working on my Mite.

Thanks in advance.

DSD277

Hi Mike
I have 4 different TMs on my Mite.... I'll check for a wiring diagram. And on a somewhat related item, learned that the Mite has a circuit breaker.. somewhere :? Lost my lights last night and was getting a clicking sound every 20 seconds or so. Found a 'add-on" license lamp wire "self welded" to the inside of the bumper, yanked it loose and load and behold, all my lights came back. :) :lol:
... starting to think of the Mite as my "American Haflinger". :wink:

Dave Dunn

Mike_Pop

Dave,

I have some 12 volt wiring as well. I bought my Mite from Jim Molloy (Northwest Mogfest coordinator & host). He added 12 volt turn signals. They are in an ugly place but the holes are already there so why make more holes.

My horn is not working, my brake lights are not working, and my headlights & high beams aren't working. All of the wires are hooked up but I wanted a diagram to better diagnose where they go. Any help would be appreciated.

American Haffie? Hmmm...I think a Haffie is much more capable off road. It's probably why Jim sold me the Mite and bought a Haffie.

DSD277

Mike
A previous owner had changed my tail lamps to include turn/stop combo and added front indicator on top of the bumper. The conversion was done very well as to co-exist and blend into all the original wiring and circuits.
You might remember a few months back that I was "attempting" to thin my herd a bit... my Swiss Haf was the only thing NOT on the list of items for sale. The Haf is far more comfortable and easier to get into than the Mite

Dave Dunn

DSD277

Mike
Send you the diagram and circuit pages. You will be better off converting the 12v. turn indicators to24 v, so that you can blend them into the stop lamp circuit..only need the 24v bulbs and 24v flasher relay for the changeover

Dave Dunn

saddamsnightmare

January 13th, 2008.

Dear Mr. Pop:

Mr. Miller who replied to your Takin the Mite for a Spin note has the Maintenance Manual for the M422A1, so he would also have the wiring diagrams for your Mite if you can't find them anywhere else.

Regards,
Kyle F. McGrogan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks