• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted: TM-9-2330-213-14/P Manual for M105A2

saddamsnightmare

May 10th, 2008.

:roll: Dear Steel Soldiers:

Do any of our members out there have a spare Operators / Maintenance Manual for the M105A2 series of 1-1/2 Ton Cargo trailers they'd like to get rid of???? I purchased an ex OKLA Army National Guard unit in Norman,Ok, in the last GL auction, and I would love to have the pertinent information in order to properly maintain and restore the beast. This may not be the place to look, but as they say, curiousity killed the cat (or the rare Giant Squirrell) as the case may be. The M105 seems to be under rework on here as Kenny's busier then hades (when isn't he busier then that?), and anyway, the computer download and print time is about like doing the Book of Kells (ages!).
Thanks again, and have a great day (Even if Diesels at $4.29.99 a gallon here in Texas),

Sincerely,

Kyle F. McGrogan
N.B. There are none currently on Ebay or anywhere else, for what I can see.....

1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 Wo/W "Saddam's Nightmare" Desert Storm and Vietnam Veteran Deuce, 686A Tan.
""??"" M105A2 Johnson Mfg. Co. Cargo Trailer, Okla. Army national Guard, MERDC or NATO Woodland Camouflage
1967 MEP023A Hercules Gasoline Generator Set, OD Green
1963 Swiss Army Cargo Unimog, S404.114 Mercedes Benz, NATO Green (No, it's not NATOE, Mr. President!!!!). :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks