• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted: Uprights/Bows/Tarp 3/4 ton Generator Trailer

m38inmaine

Looking for the uprights/bows and tarp for a 3/4 ton generator trailer. Please let me know if you can help, have CUCV CDR valves to trade if intersested.

Mark

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mark, the last M116 genset tarp I bought came from Vermont Commercial Salvage. Sorry, I don't have contact for George as he has retirred but still sells his wares on Ebay

AaronHorrocks

I spent a year looking for a tarp for my M116A2, and I found one by chance on my interstate travels. I did find a new manufacture online, who wants $900+ for thiers. I'll see if I can find that info for you.

papercu

Bows are on ebay now, Item number: 110365896887
Those are for the M101 cargo bed trailer (but sometime those are generator trailer) but I think he looking for the ones for the flatbed M116 trailer which is longer. Wayne

Last edited:

Mike_Pop

I've got a complete set of bows for the 3/4 ton gen trailer here in NJ. PM me if you are interested.

Mike Pop

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Best bet is to find the bows at a MV show.. They are pretty much unshippable due to the fact they dont collapse down or come apart, and are big and bulky.

M936wrecker

Bows are on ebay now, Item number: 110365896887

There was a camo tarp but its gone now.

I posted once before of the name on my 101 tarp, www.gmacover.com
I am here in Chicago area and might be able to get some made. I have one for a sample . I have been looking for die’s to make my own but looks like they only have dies for 2” x 2” square tubing. The ones for the generator trailers are 1” x 2” rectangular tubing. I will let people know what I find out.

M936wrecker

Looking for the uprights/bows and tarp for a 3/4 ton generator trailer. Please let me know if you can help, have CUCV CDR valves to trade if intersested.

Mark
I am working on bows for the M116 gen trailers The bows are almost 16 feet long with (2) 90 degree bends. I am working on getting dies to make my own or find a machine shop that can do the bends. They are special does.