• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Warner Robbins Pickup

crusty

Is anyone local to WR and coming to Aberdeen interested in picking up a couple of items for me? They should total about 100 lbs and are not the sort of thing that has to be handled with much care. A scratch or ding, no biggie.:roll:

stampy

Dang I was just there this weekend with extra trailer space as I had only a 5kw genset on the trailer. I could have gotten your stuff to Va line in NC at least. If you are a pilot fly down and get it! I believe there is a civilian airstip right near there.

papercu

I should be going there Thursday, I can pickup and hold but I don't go to Aberdeen. I could wait till next week if it helps. I'm 2 hour south of WR. Wayne

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I live in Warner Robins and will be going to Aberdeen. What can i do for you?

Chuck H

crusty

Thanks to all for responding. I am looking at an item at WR that I'm interested in, but it isn't worth what a commercial shipper would want for delivery to Delaware. Flying down to VA sounds interesting, but my airplane isn't good for hauling cargo, or even luggage! What it does do, it does spectacularly. Chuck- If you're interested in picking up a lot and bringing it with you to Aberdeen, for a reasonable fee, I will go ahead and bid on the item. I tried to reply earlier today but the firewall at work won't allow outgoing messages. Thanks again, Rich W.

crusty

Well, The auction just ended, and the items I was looking at all went for insane money. There is no way a Bridgeport head with the drive motor and pulley missing is remotely worth over $1000, even with an obsolete Shaping head. I've seen complete mills go for less than that. I can,t help thinking they will be back in a month after the "Buyer" defaults, but by then it will be too late to work out a transportation deal. Anyway, Thanks for your offer of assistance. With some luck I may see you all at Aberdeen.

Rich W.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks