• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Warner Robbins Prep for shipping

tktsales

Hi group, I have 2 crates of loose parts at WRAFB that I need prepped/consolidated for a freight company to pickup. The one crate has 3 large heavy housings, the other crate a bunch of small light parts that could be transferred into the other crate. Looks like plenty of room. Not sure the base will allow the empty crate to be left behind. If not they can probably be stacked but then would require to be strapped of banded together and shrink wrapped. Is there anyone in the area that does this kind of work. I got a good deal on the parts so willing to pay someone good, otherwise I have to take a chance on having freight company pickup the way it is and risk missing/damaged pieces.

tktsales

I found this guy. I think his name was George and he does a good bit of packing at the base. not sure if he does shipping. ggspann@bellsouth.net I cant find his phone number but If you call the GL base there and talk with John he is the one who gave me Georges info and he did a great job packing for me and reasonable rate too.

DanM7890

Thanks for the heads up. My item is an S-280 shelter so its larger and I called Warner Robins towing to get it off base for me.