• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WARNING: if you are a buyer in Maryland

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M725: Go back and read my posts...no one attacked you...at least I know I did not. I tried to suggest a course of action. You seemed stressed by the situation. I wanted to make sure you would tread lightly in your dealings with the DMV. I have been hassled by them more than once and it almost seems like the stars have to be in alignment for things to work out. I will stand by what I said. I did not mean for you to interpret my posts as attacks against you. If you feel that way, you are incorrect in your interpretations. As I said previously, there are literally hundreds of guys on this list that know me...few probably know you...and I will stand by my reputation. Guys in this hobby know me and know what I am about...and I am going to venture to say that the only things that guys on this list know about you are from this thread. I can see that my help went unappreciated and I know that I will not be responding to any of your posts in the future. Feel free to do the same to me.

M725

M725: Go back and read my posts...no one attacked you...at least I know I did not. I tried to suggest a course of action. You seemed stressed by the situation. I wanted to make sure you would tread lightly in your dealings with the DMV. I have been hassled by them more than once and it almost seems like the stars have to be in alignment for things to work out. I will stand by what I said. I did not mean for you to interpret my posts as attacks against you. If you feel that way, you are incorrect in your interpretations. As I said previously, there are literally hundreds of guys on this list that know me...few probably know you...and I will stand by my reputation. Guys in this hobby know me and know what I am about...and I am going to venture to say that the only things that guys on this list know about you are from this thread. I can see that my help went unappreciated and I know that I will not be responding to any of your posts in the future. Feel free to do the same to me.
Yea, yea, why can't we all get along?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks