• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

warning!

Sumoman

I was speaking with some unnamed GL employees who stated that they were shipping items from other states because for some reason they sold for higher prices in states like AL / GA.

Like it was stated before on this site they are picking these trucks up with large fork lifts and causing damage to the items. These were heading to AL.. PAY ATTENTION. Some stupid damage is being done. The items we saw that were damaged were other then vehicles, and vehicles.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have seen them off loading trucks by pulling them off the semis with out ramps for example. Also, they are not doing this because they sell higher in Al/GA. The DRMO sites where they are coming from do not have the storage for the trucks. Lastly, it is not GL it is the DRMO's that are doing this before they are ever turned over to GL and it is the DRMO's that pay for the shipping not GL.

gonorth

Like hndrsonj said. DRMO has also been sending lots of small stuff to other locations for a long time simply because they dont have room to store it for sales at some locations. It sucks for those that are close to one of the locations doing that, cuts down on their buying options.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks