• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Was this a 211

hippiedude

Strange windsheld...... If no data plate ckeck the right front frame rail , the ser.# should start off with M211 or 135 +# . That baby would make a good parts truck for the right price .... Tim

scooter01922

I would love to have the whole truck. All fixed up that thing could be really handy. With the paint the way it is and the hoe on the back it looks sorta like the mother of all tonka toys.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a Memphis Equipment reconditioned truck. Cab top and windshield for sure. CCKW transmission (Clark 5 speed) and 2 speed transfer case from Banjo axle truck. Frame fishplated and a couple of feet cut off the end. If you were to restore it the only thing you would end up reusing is the shadow. Hard life with the hoe back there . . .

Lonesome715

I cannot believe I missed this thread. I am very interested in acquiring that truck. I do not need the crane, but the rest is of interest.