• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Water as a fuel

Desert Rat

This has been most interesting reading to say the least. It would be nice and perhaps in an ideal world it would happen. But we are in the beginning stages of developing feasible alternative and perhaps renewable sources of energy. Some one comes along and says they have the key to unlock some secret to it I get sceptical as well. I'm a firm believer in action speaks louder then words. Plus having been a journalist I have a tendancy to ask more questions than have answers. Thanks for the read! This will help me with my coal project too.

CCATLETT1984

on a somewhat unrelated point, the fusion test reactor in japan has successfully produced a sable plasma field for 28 seconds, in theory once 300 seconds is acheived that reaction should be self sustaining. the new article can be found at slashdot.org

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks