• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Way to make truck not start so people cant drive off in deuce

infidel got me

Thanks for answers guys
Dueceandhalfs--- most of the posts that you got were just fellow members razzin' you, don't take it to heart.

That's one of the things that make this a fun site. You can really learn a lot on here, as I have. If your in a jam

it seems that their are quite a few members that will point you in the right direction.

With that being said, welcome from Florida

WILL

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's prolly been mentioned, or in one of the posts attached, but fitting a u-shaped clamp with provisions for a pad lock behind the handle of the extended fuel stop cable works for me.

Rick

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Thanks for answers guys
That's the kind of folks we are, helpful as can be.

Where in Wisconsin are you? I wintered over in Ft McCoy many years ago. I should have got the Arctic Expeditionary Badge or something like that. Did some summers up there also. Really liked the place. Turkeys as big as deer and deer as big as elk. Trout in every stream. There is only so much hunting and fishing a person can do in their life, but I think I could exceed that if I lived in Wisconsin. I'd do that by hunting after I was dead and buried.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks