• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC 21 debut at Veterans Celebration

dougimes

MHCC had a great showing at the Greenville Veterans celebration and the opening of the WWII display at the Upstate Museum.

Had about 10 or so vehicles including Jamie Neal's scout car, my new WC, a slat grill, and MB, an M38, Jamie's 1/2ton command car, a deuce, a few others.

The 40 mile round trip, went well. First trip of that length for the WC. Engine valves sound better, and brakes working well after re-drilling a plugged equalization port in the master cylinder.

Great day in SC.

Attachments

68427vette

awsome,, tell jamie to quit being so tall, and start working on that VC1,, or sell it to me!! ha ha how's he get into that scoutcar, with a helmet??? (his back getting any better???)
jeff chester-ohio:razz:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks