• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

We all need a few!

91W350

Bring that hero and his brothers home safely, our country needs good men! Thank him for his service from Kansas and myself! Glen

Ripcord01

I will talk to him again on Friday morning and I will relay the messages to him. Thanks for the support . Our boys over there are needing and are going to need us as they return home. he was thinking that he was gonna be home by Christmas but with some current local conflicts and the uprising of the" KLAN" they are pretty much bunkered down for a bit more. Keeping my fingers crossed.

UNIMOG-GUY

How does it work? Does it roll over the mine and set it off? Or does it do it some other way? I have seen the spinning chains and the blast plate on the Hydrema.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks