• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weare, NH MV show.

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there early Saturday and hope we get more guys from SS to stop by. I sure hope the weather will be a little better and hope the trail is not a mud slide. That mud is like concrete and a real bitch to get off the trucks.

Mark

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes - I plan on heading out Thur am. Working hard to get the trailer done in time.....

MarkM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi. Planning on going Friday from Maine. My first time and am debating on driving my M35A2 there. Any suggestions?
It depends on what day you are getting there. If you come up on Saturday get there early like 8am or before to get a good spot up front. Most of the camping sites are spoken for but you can alway park on the field if sleeping in the truck.

It's always a great show and you can find some super deal on parts from the vendors. It would be wise to bring a fold up tarp/canopy of sorts to get out of the direct sun as that field gets hot. There is a gas station/convenience store on the road just before you turn in to the parking lot for the school for ice and what not.

Cell coverage on the field is terrible so be aware of that. I am bringing my generator and portable webber grill. See you there.

Mark

Darylfraser

It depends on what day you are getting there. If you come up on Saturday get there early like 8am or before to get a good spot up front. Most of the camping sites are spoken for but you can alway park on the field if sleeping in the truck.

It's always a great show and you can find some super deal on parts from the vendors. It would be wise to bring a fold up tarp/canopy of sorts to get out of the direct sun as that field gets hot. There is a gas station/convenience store on the road just before you turn in to the parking lot for the school for ice and what not.

Cell coverage on the field is terrible so be aware of that. I am bringing my generator and portable webber grill. See you there.

Mark
Thanks Mark, I appreciate the info! Looking forward to it as this is my first time. My 2 daughters are coming with and I’ve decided to drive our deuce there.

Reactions: art

MarkM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm all set for an early morning departure to head up. My buddy is going up with his Pinzgauer 712M. Should be there around 7:30am. Looking forward to it.

Mark

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Loved the show, met some new good people and as always, some old friends and aquaintances...

HOWEVER some light fingered a$$ hat walked off with a recovery crowbar from my trailer whilst we were out for the Fri evening ice cream run or over night. The neck was lowered to the ground as I had parked the M916A1 up on the deck for "display purposes" making the stowage bins all too accessible I guess.
20220729_132430.jpg

Last edited:

MarkM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh man real sorry that happened. What kind of a low life does that. Had a great time there yesterday and met some great people.

Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks