• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WebPage update.... Others Junk

tankdriver

OK, I have added the Page "Other Peopl's Junk" to my webpage.

I have had people off this forum, and off other forums send me their before and after, and some just the before photos.

Man this is really interesting. You should see the work that has been done on some of these. It is truly amazing.... :shock:

A big thanks to the guys that sent me photos.... :D

Check it out and send me your halftrack photos...

www.junk-halftracks.com

When I lived in Spokane (2000) for six months I struck up a friendship with a guy that had 2 military surplus stores. He also had a few Mutts, a Pinzgauer, a couple of Deuces (one cargo & one radio van), a M37 ambulance, a Unimog, and a half track - sort of. He acquired a basket case that he was able to salvage the rear track section and grafted that to the frame and front of a 1972 Chev PU with a 427.
That was fun driving through town when it was snowing like heck and everyone was sliding around. Wonder if Dave still has it? Hmmmmmmmmm.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks