• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

weight of bobbed deuce

jimm1009

Can anyone give me the weight of their bobbed deuce with OEM tires and OEM wheels that is not dualed in the rear?
I would assume that it would also have a M105 trailer bed installed but if not then a another bed.
Please tell me if your weight also include a winch or not.

I need a scale weight so as to be accurate for the OMV office.
Thanks,
jimm1009

Brentzilla

I believe it had single rear tires, but thats just an idea, hopefully someone will chime in with a better number for you. I wouldnt use 10,500 as anything but a ballpark figure

Ridgerunner

My Deuce W/W and a M105 box weighed 10,500 across the scales with 9.00 duals in the back. If you can find out how much a 9.00 NDT with wheel weighs, subtract two of them and you'll be good to go.

The same truck with the lift kit and 53" tires installed now, is just over 12,000#

Last edited:

jasonn

bobbed deuce weight

i have the m105 trailer bed on mine i am running the single wheels like on the A3 with the 1400xl tires i weighted the truck with a full tank of fuel and 2 200lb men in it and it weighted 10200 LBS i hope this helps