• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

West Georgia

joshbullock

Hello, and thanks for the help I have already got from here. I lurked for months after I bought my m1009. There is so much information here, I don't know where to begin. K5 blazers have always been my favorite vehicle, for many "real" reasons and some pleasure reasons. So, I had been "blazerless" for several years when I came across this m1009. At first I just saw it as a cheap way to have another blazer, but now I'm hooked. I don't know how I have survived without it this whole time.

Unless someone throws a lot of money at me, I will be keeping her. I have owned my m1009 for a year and it is my daily driver. So there's a little back story for you and I have exhausted my social abilities for the day. Good day!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to SteelSoldiers! And a nice CUCV you got.

Please note that we require all members to put at least their State where it says "Location". Obviously it's Georgia, so put GA in there, at least (I had to edit your title, too)

G.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
  • Click on "Settings", upper right corner of screen;
  • Click on "Edit Profile", center left side of screen;
  • Go to the "Location" window and put GA (or your hometown followed by GA if you like)
  • Hit "ENTER"

G.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My bad; "ENTER" doesn't do it.
After editing your location, go all the way down on that page and click on "Save Changes".

G.