• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What are all these mounts on the side of the bed?

mmaher

Hey guys, I am looking for expert advice... Can anyone tell me what is supposed to be mounted on this bed side? Never seen the round mounts like this before. I assume the brackets near the front of the bed are for radio antennas? Thanks in advance for your help! Mike. Driver side M37.jpg

Tuko

Of the thousands of pictures of m37 I've seen I have never seen those mounts before possibly a bubba mod

mutt1966

I dont think that the front ones are antenna mounts could we get better pics of the flat ones they look like steps have to see the tops the round ones could be for wire reels, see if there are any numbers on them if they would start with SC-###-#### then we would be a bit closer

cobra5

It could have been a brush truck for a local fire department at one point. Those brackets on the front of the bed look like steps used to climb inside.

mmaher

OK, so I picked this monster up today out of a holler' in Bristol, Tennessee. Didn't think I was gonna get out of that pig path, but I think it was worth it.

For the final answer: its a bubba mod from the local FD. I was more interested in finding out about those brackets/things than getting the truck...ok, that was a lie. It felt like Christmas.

Now, I have a truckload of parts....and no directions on how this big boy model car goes back together again. This is not gonna be so fun.