• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What are these parts??

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, aside from my deuce, Jeff Sabo also threw in a lot of kewl stuff.

I have LOADS of dipsticks (engine I think) so if anyone wants one, let me know.

I also got several wiring harnesses that I will have to decide what to keep and what to get rid of.

FINALLY here are several parts that I don't know what they are or what they do. If any one can tell me, I'd appreciate it. And ONE switch is on my truck that I have NO CLUE what it's there for. jim

Last edited:
Well I know that the last photo (What is it 1a) is the air cleaner indicator.
If it shows red it means that you are pulling too much vacumn to the air cleaner (when engine running, usually under load), causing the red indicator to rise up - meaning it is time to clean/replace the air cleaner.

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The three pin Bendix cable is either for 25-Amp generator to regulator service, or as an extension cable for the early thru middle series radio power.

My bet is for the gen/reg use.

dg

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
denisek5935 said:
If you can give me the stamped numbers I should be able to find out.
denisek5935,
Thanks so much. Here they are:

8570687 - I called it the Ft lever 5a

8001635 - I called it the Lrg button 2a

Bendix 7722238E - this is the three pined cable (note it COULD be 7122238E)

Finally I have two motors (?), about 3 1/4 inches across, a shaft out one end with two wires (one is a ground) out the other side. It says:

Robbins & Meyer Inc
16350-G2
24VDC

Denise, ANYTHING you can add would be greatly appreciated. jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks