• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What are XM1117 rims ? HEMMT Rims ?

PROSTOCKTOM

Ok I'm not sure If this is the proper place for this thread but I looked around and didn't see any place better to ask about these wheels.

If these are the HEMTT wheels are they called HEMTT rims offically or do they have another number designation ?

Thanks
Tom

Attachments

Last edited:

PROSTOCKTOM

I know the auction police won't like it, but I only put it on here for a reference.

I honestly want to learn about what they are. Had I posted the thread with out any photos

or reference then everyone would say " were's the photos" so maybe some one could

explain the difference between the two rims. I hope the POLICE will let it go so I can

educate myself and others to what they are.

Thanks

Tom

PROSTOCKTOM

Ok I'm in compliance now :rolleyes:

So are the XM1117 ever rewoked or are they not a usable opition for a deuce?

Are HEMTT wheels always called that in auctions?

Thanks
Tom

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Those look like the rims used to single out the 800 and 900 series 5 tons.....they have a big offset so the hubs don't have to be flipped.

If you are looking for tires and rims for a 5 ton you can prob get them mounted and ready to go from csmdavis down at Camp Shelby, MS.

KsM715

"legally" you have to copy and paste the pics. Then your in the clear. Just dont post any info as the time or location.

Or just wait till the auction is over to start asking questions. Then you can post all the pics and info you want.

Now if I were looking for 5ton wheels I know just what to put in the search line when on the auction site.

PROSTOCKTOM

Not looking for 5 ton wheels just trying to figure out If they were a usable wheel to recenter for a deuce. Since they have like 20 pallets with 12 rims each I thought I would ask. I had thought I might buy a skid and redo them, but there not the correct ones.

Thanks
Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks