• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your M939 today?

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I
Go! Go! Go!

Dang right...
Sure is nice to have a little help movin into position!
Wife looks good sitting up there.
I have been trying to get her behind the wheel ever since I purchased her ( m932a2 ) to see what it is like and feel it's power behind the wheel. Her only complant was the air brakes, something she had never delt with. Now I have a photo of her behind the wheel,completed step one now onto step 2?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I

I have been trying to get her behind the wheel ever since I purchased her ( m932a2 ) to see what it is like and feel it's power behind the wheel. Her only complant was the air brakes, something she had never delt with. Now I have a photo of her behind the wheel,completed step one now onto step 2?
Absolutely! Now that she has felt the power, you may have created a little monster :cool:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I

Step 2 is her running you over while attempting to hook up a trailer and her claiming it was an accident. Check your life insurance policy amounts to see if they got a recent increase. Ha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks