• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What do you guys think?

cjd

The Stearman was a low ball bid I won. It's a long term project that I am also using to get an Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic rating. Next month it'll be a year...I figure I have at least a couple more to go, but I enjoy it.

It was purchased by a gentleman in Henderson TX about 2 years ago. He took his daughter up for a ride, but other pilots at the airport said the engine was running like crap during the taxi. It died on takeoff, the guy stalled the plane, and it went almost completely vertically into the ground. As they say, the Lord protects fools...they were lucky enough to go into the trees, which saved both of them.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks