• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What do you use your deuce for?

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it allows, vote for each deuce you have.
No more than two votes (different answers) per deuce please.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And more. Stress relief, unwinding from the daily grind, just 'cause it's there and wants to be used!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Well, I had to choose "A", as you are only allowed one answer but mine get used for all sorts of stuff.

I've already hauled mulch for my Dad (something I will be doing for my house soon), I am going to use it to haul fill dirt for the driveway going into my detached garage, I hauled long lumber from the lumberyard (my F-150 only has a 5.5' bed), etc. So it gets used for a lot of yardwork missions.

I just took it to it's first show (at least in my ownership) and I had a blast. A lot of fun.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm with A52, All of the above! I can't think of anything this truck hasen't done yet.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I mostly use my trucks for a few things. Lifting, dragging or carrying things from one place to another to include me.

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
when it is "ready"(don't know when that will be) I will use mine as a hydraulics and pneumatics demonstator w/ my students.

Towman2277

I use mine for everything under the sun. I drive it to wal-mart, I take it to Burger-king, I haul different materials and such, I retrieve stuck vehicles and machinery, etc. I haven't found much it won't do, except load itself!! Thats why i'm hunting a Crane now!! :driver:

timberline

Interesting poll...not sure yet how to vote but I will pick one. Thought this would be a good time to jump in with a first post...been several years since I was on line with the forum! We live full time on the road with our wildlife work and the last 50+ thousand miles has been with the M109 as our home, office and transportation. The first 60+ thousand miles were in an M715 with an alaskan Camper.So I guess all the selections would count except the chick magnet...my co-pilot would think that was interesting to say the least!
We are in the process of putting our next M109 together and hope to use it full time for another 10 years. The Deuce is absolutley the best choice we could find and we really enjoy all the miles and the places she takes us! And the conversations she initiates is great! Most of our friends we have met over the years are a result of them wanting to talk about the Deuce!
I am not in one spot very often and do not get to be involved in Steel Soldeiers very often and seem to never find the time to post. thought this was a good idea for a poll and wanted to say our Deuce is always on the road and does everything one can do with a wheeled vehicle! The wife loves driving it as much as I do.
We are in Oklahoma right now but we never know where we will be next. i hope my location shows in the correct place...if not I will re-enter the info.... we are visiting the daughter but will soon be headed for the Texas coast...Port Aransas!

David_4x4

Honestly what I'll use my deuces for I have no idea. I'm sure the M35 will make a couple Vietnam Re-Enactments, local car shows, parades and all that good stuff. But I'll also drive the snot out of it around town and off-road and for farm work.

marksgarage2

I have many toys. Offroad trucks,rc trucks,quads,boats and many others. We play and work with them all. But the deuce is the most fun of all. We love her at all times, even when she needs to be repaired.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks