• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your MTVR today?

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Huge shoutout to My buddy for the help today, one of the last hurdles after losing dad I had was moving this Winnebago because tow companies wanted NO part of its dry rotted tires. My plan A of driving it out failed, plan B of a frame mounted tow bar failed, but a simple phone call to him and he dropped everything and came out to fab up some tow bar backing-plates to give support to my tow bar mounts recycled from a parts truck of mine and we were off to the races!View attachment 872120
View attachment 872121

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looks like the camper the hookers were using in smokey and the bandit movie !!! lol

MAdams

Dang I can't even get "honorable mention" lol Eli always gets the glory. Curious, does your filter minder now get sucked up into the yellow? Mine does and it never did, even on 15 ton mode

DeMilitarized

Dang I can't even get "honorable mention" lol Eli always gets the glory. Curious, does your filter minder now get sucked up into the yellow? Mine does and it never did, even on 15 ton mode
Not sure I will take a look when I get back home this weekend. Tbh we didn’t use your file just gave the file name to a guy helping us tune the truck remotely. It was a absolute mess and ended up taking 3-4 hours instead of 15-20min like it should . I do appreciate the file though. One day I will get my hands on the 550+ tune Eli has on his truck but my truck absolutely didn’t want it. Have to take a look at that next time I get it plugged in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks