• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is a fair price to pay for a Deuce m66 ringmount?

ida34

What is a fair price? Are they rare to find for sale or are the more common? This mount does not have the cradle. It was on ebay with a starting price of $1000 but this seemed like too much. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Chuck

ida34

Thanks for the insight. I don't "need" one just yet. I think I will wait for a deal. I don't plan on invading my neighbors place until at least spring so I have time to mobilize.

Thanks
Chuck

red devils dude

ida34 said:
Thanks for the insight. I don't "need" one just yet. I think I will wait for a deal. I don't plan on invading my neighbors place until at least spring so I have time to mobilize.

Thanks
Chuck
hey I was thinking the same thing.

ida34

I was a unit armorer among other things and what I wouldn't give to have access to all those parts again. I would probably take home an m-60 piece by piece. Or was it I did take home an m-60 piece by piece? I realy can't remember anymore. The glory days of full auto weapons and unlimited ammo. I really miss them sometimes. Then I remember deploying to Desert Shield and Storm and think of going back there about 5 minutes after joining back up and that is enough to squash those thoughts. I am not a coward by anymeans but I have done my bit for king and country.

That said God bless out service people and bring them back intact and alive.

rdixiemiller

If anyone has one and can give me some really good pics and measurements, I can probably build repro's.
They are fairly simple looking items.
The skate rail is made out of cam followers, nothing exotic there.

ida34

That one looks great at a good price. The one on Ebay was relisted at $900 but it was only the ringmount with not mounts or cradle. I'll have to see how far the one you pointed out for me is.
It may be to far away. Thanks for pointing it out.

Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks