• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is attached to the front of this M37?

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone is still interested in this topic, I have a military A-Frame Kit and the manual for its installation and use. If anyone has questions I'd be glad to help.

Storm 51

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is the thread where I posted the TB on the A Frame set up:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/m37/90587-m37-question.html

The TB is in the last thread post, post number 8.

I'll be out of town for a couple of days, but it will give you something to read and look at (it's only 11 pages). When I get back next week PM me and I start taking pictures and giving you measurements if you want.

Just btw, there used to be a place out in Toole, (sp?) Utah that had a bunch of these things for sale. I think the guy's name was Jack Tomlin.

Good Luck, and PM me next week.

Storm 51

Last edited:

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just checked the thread above and post # 8 has the Technical Bulletin for the M-37 A frame kit.

If you want I'll email you a copy of the bulletin.

Storm 51

1954m37

When I would look from my phone it would not show up but on the comp it did. thank you for the great info. I think I will build my own.

Oldfart

More shop construction with M37

I snatched a couple more photos of Moosetracks son's shop project that included his M37. They manged every thing to "dry in" but some doors before the snows arrived in ernest.GOTH 14316_10151335954876318_797156497_n.jpgGOTH 15049_10151335954616318_1089850575_n.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks