• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is the bare minimum/essentials?

M35A2usmc

Hi I'm looking at a M1008 it has an engine but not in it. I was wondering what are the bare tool and other things that are necessary to put the engine in the truck?

Thanks for your help.

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just make sure the come along is able to handle the weight. If that lands on your foot, it
is going to hurt.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The engine weighs about 900 lbs. I suggest pulling the front clip off the truck and using an engine hoist to install it correctly and safely. There's no sense in risking severe injury or ruining the truck. If it were me, I'd be leery about buying a truck without an engine when there are plenty for sale that are complete running and driving. I'd rather pay more up front than pay a lot more down the road. I learned my lessons years ago... :-(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks