• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What Is This Dashboard Sound??

jplace1011

Problem solved. Under speed can you imagine the stress and wobble in that cable. Either the cable is worn / stripped and the square ends are worn off or the adapter has the worn out insert. I think you found the problem. I knew you could do it. Good Luck. Report back on your findings.
Hello! The cable was replaced late last year, ya never now though. I’m thinking it’s the adapter, I’ll start there. I should just buy a new adapter right? Thank you again, I really appreciate and enjoy your help sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cucvrus

Hello! The cable was replaced late last year, ya never now though. I’m thinking it’s the adapter, I’ll start there. I should just buy a new adapter right? Thank you again, I really appreciate and enjoy your help sir.

Used good will be fine. I have one let me know. Thank you. Check everything closely. And is the cable of any quality? Not a one size fits all design? Just asking.

jplace1011

Used good will be fine. I have one let me know. Thank you. Check everything closely. And is the cable of any quality? Not a one size fits all design? Just asking.
That sounds like a plan, I’ll buy it from you. I’m debating buying the timing cover from you as well. I just hope shipping isn’t a small fortune, because of the weight. The cable was already left in the blazer by the previous owner. I think it was in an AC Delco package, but I can’t say for sure since I did t purchase it. I suppose I can replace the adapter and go from there. You can Message me back through the messages in here. I can get you Pay Pal info, etc. I wrote you earlier today about the Timing Cover. Thank You again, you are very helpful.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks