• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what is this part?

rtjraleigh

Banned
on our 54 m211. located on the passenger front outside corner of cab. right behind front fender. is a 1.5 foot round bracket with three bolts. looks like you can stick a pipe or antenna in it and clamp it in or hell i dont know.

Attachments

MilitaryRestoration

used for ring mounts, antennas, convoy lights...etc or whatever else your mind can think of hehe... also on the back of the cab it self you can see two vertical spots where the poles can be attached as well...ie for a ring mount you need three poles in order for it to work. Hope this helps and I'm not sure if the m211 has any other uses so i'm sure someone else will drop a line if so.

Sarge29

The part in question is part of a gun ring mount. The ring sits above the cab on the passenger side. I have only seen rings on soft top trucks