• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's happening at the 'Garage

dmetalmiki

That is definitely one project worth following up. Post up the progress with pictures of that (strange) unusual looking truck. Nice. Thank you for the write up.

gentrysgarage

Thanks for the encouragement! I think this is the best forum for it. As it was too far gone to restore, but to special (hahah)/different to be just a parts truck. As such I am going to make it safe enough for my wife to drive on the freeways here in Los Angeles, but still to the untrained O.D. Steel eye look like WWII just ended!

Hopefully, this weekend will pan out as plann!ed, picking up the second deuce frame section (the first section has crossed the US twice from VA to LA and they still can't stop the driver aua) a Garwood winch from Louisiana, a second better cab from Chino and 2 doors/fenders headlight assemblies from San Diego!

While waiting for parts I have been beating (er doing bodywork) on the panels so no new pictures yet. I hope to get the second cab stripped next week and send the sheetmetal out to be media blasted and primed. After that get the cab done then start on the mechanical end of things!