• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whats the deal on EUC's and trailers?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In my underwear as I type, how's that? :3dAngus:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BTW Roy, Ozark mountains is not a state.

Our rules request a state in your location.

So I won an m447 electrical repair shop van with "some tools included" that requires an EUC. When I cross referenced the manifest I found the NSN for the entire electrical shop kit, not the van. As it is a electrical repair shop I would assume the NSN for the SKO triggered the EUC requirement and not the trailer itself. Good ole guvment t at work creating work for itself! Oh well looks like a 2 month wait to pick it up.....

just oust for suits and giggles I sent screenshots to GL of the manifest, TM for van trailers and my research....just in case they are interested.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won a m116a1 trailer that happened to hold a radar station at one time. It sold under the nsn for the radar not the trailer, even though the radar and all electronic goodies were gone.

Euc took 6 weeks from Nov till Dec. Gl has nothing to do with how it is listed. Whatever DRMO says rules and that triggers the EUC according to nsn.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks